Boost the quality of the core product to global customer-friendly standards.
Your innovative ideas will speedily turn into daily tools for our customers.
Detalles del cliente
The leading digital-firstbanking platform that empowers banks and other FI to accelerate their digital transformation.
Descripción de la vacante
Main responsibilities are:
- You will dedicate yourself to testing, checking codes quality, reviewing other people's code and compiling documentation using Agile methodologies.
- Continuous improvement and expansion.
- Come up with technological advancements that are rock solid and able to survive for generations.
- Your innovative ideas will speedily turn into daily tools for our customers and will add-on to already existing features.
- Take the initiative and collaborate across various teams in order to boost the quality of the core product to global customer-friendly standards.
Perfil del candidato
Undoubtedly, your mobile development for iOS knowledge combined with excellent code reading techniques is an absolute necessity for this position; You should be comfortable in a Scrum team, using lean and Agile methodologies; Experience in TDD, unit testing, continuous integration or Jenkins would be an extra plus. Moreover, you are familiar with Objective -C and Swift; You should be able to boast of a few apps that you have successfully developed yourself; You are a self-starter and enjoy finding out things for yourself; You are ready to engage with a product that will never be finished. You enjoy when "things are being done and they are being done good".
Oferta de empleo
Competitive salary and company perks.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.