IT Compliance Database Adminsitrator
Be part of one of the most growing companies in the telecom industry
Be part of the technological transformation
Detalles del cliente
Leading communications company with operations in Chile, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and other parts of Latin America. The communications and entertainment services that it offers to their residential and business customers include video, broadband internet, telephony and mobile services.
Descripción de la vacante
* Absorb and comprehend new materials quickly as it relates to security and compliance. Take this new knowledge and where pertinent - apply this knowledge to the existing DB ecosystems within the LLA organisation
* Create, maintain, and administer security and compliance policies within database ecosystems within the LLA Organisation.
* Develops effective and productive working relationships with key stakeholders [local OpCo's, central teams, IT Vendors and managed service providers] to ensure delivery / enhancement / maintenance of DB IT compliance/security practices.
* Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure they are compliant with DB IT compliance/security practices. When in violation, take appropriate actions
* Oversee DB IT compliance / security reviews.
* Ensure the team processes, procedures and working practices comply with chosen regulatory standards, company policies and best practice (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 [SOX] ) methodologies.
* Ensure continual development of policies, processes, procedures, and its documentation to meet compliance requirements from an IT perspective.
* Manage and provide documentation requested for any active Compliance Program.
* Understanding, review, and approval of potential deficiencies, for any active Compliance Program.
* Provide updates to relevant assets:
- DBA Manager
- IT Compliance Manager
- Senior Manager Network IT Operations
* Provide daily support across IT as 2nd & 3rd level support for Database Administration including:
o Create, maintain, and administer databases
o Ensure the databases are highly secure, available, and recoverable.
o Proactively monitor and tune the databases for maximum performance.
o Install, configure, and patch database software and complete database migrations and upgrades.
o Troubleshoot and solve database and application problems.
Perfil del candidato
Preferred education/ qualifications:
* University degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant disciplines or equivalent industry experience
* Minimum 3 years of relative experience in IT governance, risk and compliance programs or other relevant disciplines
Knowledge & Experience:
* DBA Knowledge on design and execution [specialising on GITC Governance, Risk and Compliance] within Database Systems [Oracle 11g onwards, MS SQL 2008 onwards, MYSQL]
* Exposure to and/ or knowledge of COSO 2013 internal control framework, SSAE-18 and ISO/IEC 2700, Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX) or CobIT is preferred
* Exposure to designing, operating and evidencing of General IT controls (GITCs), Application/Automated (ITACs) controls, and key report completeness and accuracy controls within Database Systems [Oracle 11g onwards, MS SQL 2008 onwards, MYSQL]
* Exposure to remediating internal control deficiencies within Database Systems [Oracle 11g onwards, MS SQL 2008 onwards, MSSQL]
* Experience in managing central change programs with multiple stakeholders, workstreams and individual project deliverables within Database Systems [Oracle 11g onwards, MS SQL 2008 onwards, MSSQL]
* Experience in managing written & verbal communications to senior leadership levels
* Experience in the technology, media, and telecoms industry sectors desirable
Oferta de empleo
Attractive salary + benefits
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.