IT Compliance System Administrator
Be part of one of the most growing companies in the telecom industry
Be part of the technological transformation
Detalles del cliente
Leading communications company with operations in Chile, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and other parts of Latin America. The communications and entertainment services that it offers to their residential and business customers include video, broadband internet, telephony and mobile services.
Descripción de la vacante
* Provide updates to the IT Compliance and System Administration Managers on the status of the Compliance and Remediation Program for which they are accountable for Information Technology.
* Lead tasks within the systems administration team on the risk assessment, scoping, execution, concluding, reporting, exception management, and process improvement related to Compliance Controls.
* Coordinate with the compliance team, external auditors, management, and other testing groups to best address relevant risks to LLA, improve the Company's control environment, improve on testing, and anticipate future audit requirements
* Provide guidance, training, and implementation of Compliance Control policies and procedures to the wider systems administration and application deployment teams.
* Look to continuously learn and implement new audit techniques and technologies to keep the program up to date on latest efficiencies and processes
* Oversee collaboration with IT control owners to ensure timely completion of period controls and compliance
* Collaborate with Internal Audit, External auditors, Business process owners, and system owners in process walkthroughs, assessments and controls testing.
* Ensure continual development of policies, processes, procedures, and its documentation to meet compliance requirements from an IT perspective.
* Manage and provide documentation requested for any active Compliance Program.
* Understanding, review, and approval of potential deficiencies, for any active Compliance Program.
Perfil del candidato
Preferred education/ qualifications:
* University degree (Bachelors or higher) in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or the equivalent combination of training and experience required.
Knowledge & Experience:
* Systems administration of the following server operating systems: Microsoft Windows, Redhat Enterprise Linux, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris
* The use of policy enforcement and compliance reporting tooling such as SCCM, Satellite, Puppet, SCAP workbenches.
* System job control, scheduling, and management under the supported operating systems.
* Backup and restoration job management using enterprise backup platforms, Veeam, Netbackup and Commvault
* Some level of knowledge preferred as related to designing and executing an IT Governance, Risk and Compliance program
* Exposure to and/ or knowledge of COSO 2013 internal control framework, SSAE-18 and ISO/IEC 2700, Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX) or CobIT is preferred
* Exposure to designing and operating and evidencing of General IT controls (GITCs), Application/Automated (ITACs) controls, and key report completeness and accuracy controls is preferred
* Exposure to remediating internal control deficiencies is preferred
Oferta de empleo
Attractive salary + benefits
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.