IT (QA) Analyst
Responsible for the testing execution activities for Internal Applications
Support and collaborate with all business/IT work
Detalles del cliente
American privately held corporation founded which provides specialized global wireless distribution and services, serving mobile device manufacturers, wireless operators
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
* Participate in Functional/Technical Design Walkthroughs and Performance testing requirement reviews
* Create use cases, develop and maintain test specifications, test cases, test scripts and test data.
* Execute test plans for assigned projects
* Detect, log and take ownership of issues and bug defects
* Responsible for System Integration/User Acceptance/Regression/Production Validations testing throughout the software development life cycle.
* Develop and review performance test plans and scenarios
* Execute performance testing, including script creation and troubleshooting
* Assist in the estimation of effort and provide testing estimates to projects
* Produce daily/weekly testing status reports and escalate road blocks
* Assist in the preparation of material and provide testing training.
* Assist with the preparation and organization of testing kick-off, entry and exit meetings
* Coordinate and facilitate User Acceptance Testing
* Keep track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Project during testing.
* Generate, analyze and report the results of testing cycles
* Collaborate with developers and managers to clarify technical issues
* Contribute to the continuous improvement and development of the QA function
* Support testing activities for go-live
* Collaborate with other business and IT work streams to resolve incidents and help prioritize changes
* Complies with adhoc requests for information and deliverables within a timely
* Manages client expectations and ensures stakeholder satisfaction is met
Perfil del candidato
Background in technical and functional testing as there is a large integration component with multiple platforms and systems. Software quality assurance on highly complex and/or multiple projects, including manual test case execution, defect tracking, test plan/test case creation and management, and requirements analysis is required. Experience with technical testing and end-to-end testing of integrated components and systems. Ability to design, document comprehensive end-to-end test scenarios with expected results and clear pass/fail criteria. Work effectively with offshore and remote QA resources and drive tasks to completion. Demonstrate knowledge of how the organization's strategy and goals are aligned to processes. Demonstrate knowledge in change management. Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards, methodologies, processes and best practices. Demonstrate business process improvement competency, an ability to perform an as-is analysis and design a significantly improved To-be process. Demonstrate business process risk and compliance (e.g. Country regulatory and internal controls) assessment competency, proactively identifying potential risks and find means to mitigate those risks. Embrace both Agile principals and ITIL best practices. Ability and willingness to travel as necessary with the United States and internationally
Oferta de empleo
Competitive salary and company perks