- Knowledge in SAP R3
- Strong knowledge in modules MM, PP
Sobre nuestro cliente
Manufacturing in the automotive industry company.
The main responsibilities are:
- Supervise the operation of the technological and communication systems in the plants to guarantee the exchange of information.
- Coordinate the management and operation of fixed and mobile telephony in order to facilitate communication between employees, clients and providers.
- Follow up on system incidents to provide support and attention to problems in networks and equipment.
- Create policies and guidelines on the use of systems and equipment in order to align corporate IT policies with the operation.
- Plan and control the budget assigned to the IT area.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Identify and implement process improvements to support the business strategy. Lead and implement new projects in SAP System for automation of processes and transactions that facilitate plant operations. Manage the installation of software and hardware in order to facilitate the execution of specific functions by area. Guarantee that the modifications made in Master Data Management are carried out correctly. Advanced English is required.
Competitive salary and extra benefits.