- Support and or contribute towards identification of service improvements
- Supervise the service management of Technology and Application Services
Sobre nuestro cliente
international diversified corporate group. The main business is the direct distribution of various products like household appliances, fitted kitchens and cosmetics.
The main responsibilities are:
- Support the control of the respective service and infrastructure components and maintenance of the configuration information on the historical, planned and current state of the service and infrastructure.
- Conduct monthly review of process reporting against agreed KPIs and discuss improvements for Technology Services.
- Support root-cause analysis and implementation of preventive and/or corrective actions.
- Perform initial incident evaluation and prioritization of reported incidents to appropriate solver.
- Ensure the resolution of all reported incidents according to their respective priority. Solve incidents internally where possible and leverage external service providers where necessary.
- Ensure effective transition from projects and changes to on-going application management operations, including appropriate documentation and training of application management resources.
- Continuously monitor and report to the Operating Director on provider's commitment to continuous service improvement
- Must effectively communicate and ensure accountability both with internal and external stakeholders.
- International counterparts in North America, Europe and Asia require both cultural awareness and the ability to work and communicate outside of normal working hours.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Technical graduate degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline. At least 5 years of experience in IT service or application delivery role. Knowledge and experience working with IT service management frameworks (ITIL). Knowledge of project management standards (ideally PRINCE2). Knowledge of information security practices. Experience in managing external service providers. Experience with application development process tools (ideally JIRA). Intercultural competence and international orientation. Fluent in English. Strong communication skills. Strong time management skills. Able to connect the dots in problem solving. Learns quickly and identifies dependencies quickly. Ability to work in teams.
Competitive salary and company perks.