- Provide desk side problem resolution support for all corporate users
- ldentify, troubleshoot, resolve, and escalate issues related to desktop computer
Sobre nuestro cliente
Legal firm that provides customized solutions tailored to its clients' needs. With US and international offices, they have a variety of areas ranging from commercial litigation, regulatory affairs, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and government defense.
- Provide telephone and desk side problem resolution support for all corporate users of computer. software, hardware, peripherals and networks.
- Grant access, change, and re-set passwords.
- Learn all internal business applications and provide general PC/Network support (1st Level) and general application support to a distributed user base.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC and printer problems.
- ldentify, troubleshoot, resolve, and escalate issues related to desktop computer hardware, software, and related equipment installation and configuration.
- ldentify, troubleshoot, resolve, and escalate issues related to local area network and phone equipment.
- Log all calls and activities accurately in a tracking system.
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- 3-5 years' experience performing level one help desk support working as part of a corporate helpdesk/lT team.
- Basic Technical Certification (A+, networking, MCP, etc.)
- Strong customer service, can-do attitude, with good follow-through skills.
- Keen interest and ability to learn new software and hardware Advanced knowledge of desktop computer hardware and software, including Microsoft Office - experience with a variety of platforms and systems including, MS Windows 7 and Apple (MAC) are preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with networking technologies (TCP/lP) and associated wiring.
- Advanced experience with network voice and data cabling.
- Possess proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Work wellwith others in a team environment requiring minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of lifting and moving equipment weighing as much as 50 lbs.
- 50,000 - 55,000 gross pesos
- Benefits Above Law