- 2-3+ years of experience in performance marketing, statistical or data analysis
- Fluent/native in Spanish & English
Sobre nuestro cliente
Important international e-commerce flower and gifting company with more than 10 years of experience
- Track, report and analyze online and offline campaigns performance, on all channels involved in the marketing plan (paid social, email, SEM, etc)
- Work closely with the performance team at headquarters to optimize campaigns, focusing on customer acquisition.
- Analyze sales funnels, pricing, product strategies and identify cause and effect relationships
- Monitor and analyze market/consumer segments and trends to address key strategic questions.
- Propose and Analyze A/B tests, and provide recommendations
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Bachelor's degree in relevant academic disciplines. 2-3+ years of experience in performance marketing, statistical or data analysis. Experience in advanced analytic and statistical techniques related multivariate and A/B testing, digital revenue attribution, customer segmentation, and marketing effectiveness. Bias-for-action, focused on results, and comfortable with working under pressure to meet deadlines. Creative and resourceful, to provide new alternatives for customer acquisition. Experience working in a hands-on, fast-paced environment and managing multi-channel campaigns end to end. Fluent/native in Spanish & English
- Attractive salary
- Quarterly bonus