Sobre nuestro cliente
MAHLE is an international leader in development and supplying for the automotive industry, as well as one of the pioneers in technology for the future of mobility. It is also a company with a worldwide presence that translates into 160 production locations around the world.
The main responsibilities for this job are:
- Support and further development of global SAP applications in the Controlling department (based on the MAHLE Behr GRIPS template).
- Know-how transfer of the template to the local key users in the MAHLE Behr companies.
- Rollout projects for the transfer of another MAHLE Behr company to the global GRIPS template.
- Introduction and training of the GRIPS template in the controlling environment for the new company.
- Discussion and decision on the implementation of company-specific features.
- Regular support for the companies working in the GRIPS template.
- Further development of the GRIPS template in the controlling department.
- Prioritization and coordination of further development with the controlling departments as well as the global key users of the other departments involved (sales, purchasing, finance, material management, production, logistics, quality, development).
- Coordination of periodic integration tests.
- Coordination of topics between MAHLE Behr companies.
- Close cooperation in the team of global key users.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's Degree in business from a four year college or university.
- Very good operational knowledge in controlling.
- Business knowledge in accounting.
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new topics in controlling.
- Application knowledge, if necessary, implementation knowledge of SAP R/3 software and Microsoft Office applications.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- A competitive Salary.
- Benefits superiors to the Law.
- An opportunity to improve your professional career.