Sobre nuestro cliente
MAHLE is an international leader in development and supplying for the automotive industry, as well as one of the pioneers in technology for the future of mobility. It is also a company with a worldwide presence that translates into 160 production locations around the world.
The main responsibilities for this job are:
- The Project Buyer is responsible for the achievement of purchasing related objectives & goals in regard to function, quality, cost and timeline at the respective milestones and quality gates within PDP.
- Responsible to provide costed Bill of Material (BOM) for acquisitional programs, select & source suppliers, manage the BOM and successfully launch programs on time.
- Experience with purchasing plastic injection parts, elastomers, electrical/electrification components, aluminum castings, fasteners/inserts, stampings.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- B.A. or B.S in Supply Chain Management, Business or Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial) required.
- Minimum of 7 years of automotive project purchasing required in an Automotive Manufacturing Tier 1 environment (cross-functional exposure preferred - technical and commercial experience).
- Computer Literate (Advanced level of MS - Office, Internet and office automation tools in general)
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written. This includes strong persuasive skills, assertiveness, and ability to work under pressure, be analytical, proactive, and innovative.
- Demonstrated facilitation, problems solving and decision making skills
- Strong negotiation, financial cost analysis, market analysis, continuous improvement, problem solving, time and project management skills
- Ability to read blue prints and specifications required
- Familiarity with Quality and Manufacturing tools such as S.P.C., Pokayoke, Pareto Analysis, Cause-Effect Analysis
- Specialized skills in the area of strategic planning, risk analysis/management, effective research methods, benchmarking, flow charting, brainstorming, QS-9000,ISO 14001, TS 16949 standards, interviewing, conflict resolution, and an understanding of contract law, terms and conditions, and economic factors are required
- Exposure or participation in VA/VE and lean activities
- Knowledge of logistics, manufacturing processes, commodity markets and futures, and a strong understanding of component and product functionality are important assets.
- A competitive Salary.
- Benefits superiors to the Law.
- An opportunity to improve your professional career.