Sobre nuestro cliente
MAHLE is an international leader in development and supplying for the automotive industry, as well as one of the pioneers in technology for the future of mobility. It is also a company with a worldwide presence that translates into 160 production locations around the world.
The main responsibilities for this job are:
- Position located within the Thermal Management North America Project Purchasing team in Troy, MI. Project Buyer works to fulfill customer deliverables for all purchasing requirements of the project (cost targets, supplier PPAP timing,
- NAFTA content, and updates project team on all critical items. List the primary tasks of the position, in order of importance / largest time spent to least time spent.
- Describe what must be accomplished by the position. Lead of Purchasing activities for purchase components and material as a key member of the project core team within the Product Development Process (PDP). Regional or global responsibility as assigned.
- Work with Engineering at initial design concept to attain target cost.
- Evaluate and assess supplier's quotations to ensure commercial, technical and quality objectives are achieved.
- Evaluate and provide component costing based on program BOM timing.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or Business Administration.
- At least 3 years of experience in Purchasing or other Supply Chain related field in an automotive environment (cross-functional exposure preferred).
- Specialized skills in negotiation, financial cost analysis and market analysis Ability to read blue prints and specifications required.
- Strong time and project management, problem solving and continuous improvement skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes (stamping, injection molding, casting).
- Focus on deadlines and target objectives.
- Strong team player, ability to coordinate cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A competitive Salary.
- Benefits superiors to the Law.
- An opportunity to improve your professional career.