Sobre nuestro cliente
MAHLE is an international leader in development and supplying for the automotive industry, as well as one of the pioneers in technology for the future of mobility. It is also a company with a worldwide presence that translates into 160 production locations around the world.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Coordinating the purchasing budget and monitoring throughout the fiscal year.
- Driving improvement levers collaboratively with the purchasing team.
- Developing purchasing reports and supporting optimization of purchasing methods, processes and systems.
- Driving performance by championing global standards and focusing on delivery of monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reporting of Purchasing metrics.
- Working in an international team environment consisting of Purchasing, IT and Controlling.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, or Accounting preferred.
- 3+ years of purchasing experience, or business experience in an Automotive Manufacturing Tier 1 environment (cross-functional exposure preferred - technical and commercial experience).
- Advanced knowledge of SAP strongly preferred.
- Advanced level of MS Excel required including; developing pivot tables, v-look ups, data analysis and data manipulation.
- Strong financial cost analysis, market analysis, continuous improvement, problem solving, time and project management skills.
- Knowledge of logistics, manufacturing processes, commodity markets and futures, and a strong understanding of component and product functionality are important assets.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required.
- A competitive Salary.
- Benefits superiors to the Law.
- An opportunity to improve your professional career.