Sobre nuestro cliente
MAHLE is an international leader in development and supplying for the automotive industry, as well as one of the pioneers in technology for the future of mobility. It is also a company with a worldwide presence that translates into 160 production locations around the world.
The main responsibilities for this job are:
- As part of the regional procurement team, the Regional buyer aligns with their business partners to bring competitive advantage and innovation through the sourcing and management of suppliers. By understanding business requirements, analyzing spend data and investigating the marketplace, the Regional Buyer develops category sourcing strategies for the optimal value in cost and environmental sustainment. These strategies are implemented via competitive bid process, online auctions, negotiations, contracting and supplier relationship management.
- The Regional Buyer will lead categories with some of MAHLE's largest strategic suppliers creating both approved and preferred supplier designations. They will share and progress experience in all areas of MRO items, including hydraulic, pneumatic, power transmission, hardware, general MRO. In addition, the Regional buyer will support the North America Purchasing Hub through initial order set up and to resolve select category issues. The regional buyer will have an opportunity to work with senior staff and all levels of Plant structures.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain or related technical fields.
- 2 plus years in procuring Labor and Administrative Services for US locations. Experience in Mexico market a plus.
- Extensive knowledge about the US labor market, as well as Federal and State labor regulations.
- Expertise in selecting and concluding contracts for Temporary Production and Administrative Labor.
- Qualified candidate must be legally authorized to be employed in the US; MAHLE does not anticipate providing sponsorship for this employment position.
- A competitive Salary.
- Benefits superiors to the Law.
- An opportunity to improve your professional career.