Sobre nuestro cliente
MAHLE is an international leader in development and supplying for the automotive industry, as well as one of the pioneers in technology for the future of mobility. It is also a company with a worldwide presence that translates into 160 production locations around the world.
The main responsibilities for this job are:
- Tracking and improving the logistic performance towards customers in cooperation with plants, implement problem solving and improvements to internal processes in plants, and improve supplier performance through auditing, tracking, and developing suppliers.
- Designing and setting-up of performance management via key performance indicators (KPIs) such as, capacity spend for indirect functions, costs for external service providers, benchmarking, tracking of targets.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's degree in Purchasing, Supply Chain, Business Administration, Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university preferred, or equivalent related experience.
- Entry Level (Career Band Level 5): typically requires a minimum of 0+ years previous or related experience.
- Intermediate Level (Career Band Level 6): typically requires a minimum of 3+ years previous or related experience.
- Senior Level (Career Band Level 7): typically requires a minimum of 7+ years previous or related experience.
- Ability to identify and solve problems, to work within deadlines with a high attention to detail, and to work independently in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to influence and develop strong working relationships with colleagues, senior level management and/or executives, vendors, suppliers, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation delivery.
- Must have broad understanding of purchasing principles.
- Advanced computer skills, especially in MS Office.
- Inventory management experience required.
- Advanced experience with SAP warehouse management (WM) and materials management (MM) modules required.
- Automotive industry supply chain experience preferred.
- A competitive Salary.
- Benefits superiors to the Law.
- An opportunity to improve your professional career.