Sobre nuestro cliente
MAHLE is an international leader in development and supplying for the automotive industry, as well as one of the pioneers in technology for the future of mobility. It is also a company with a worldwide presence that translates into 160 production locations around the world.
The main responsibilities for this job are:
- The Logistics SAP Standards and Systems Analyst / Sr. Logistics SAP Standards and Systems Analyst is responsible for the ongoing support of logistic systems and template processes within the dedicated region for inbound, warehousing and intralogistics, production planning and execution, and outbound activities.
- Perform as SAP key-user team for logistic domains such as inbound, warehousing and intralogistics, production planning and execution, outbound and digitalization industry 4.0 within the region.
- Provide support for the existing systems and the SAP MORE project.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Engineering or related field from an accredited four-year college or university preferred, or equivalent related experience.
- Entry Level (Career Band Level 5) typically requires a minimum of 0+ years previous or related experience.
- Intermediate Level (Career Band Level 6) typically requires a minimum of 3+ years previous or related experience.
- Senior Level (Career Band Level 7) typically requires a minimum of 7+ years previous or related experience.
- Ability to identify and solve problems, to work within deadlines with a high attention to detail, and to work independently in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to influence and develop strong working relationships with colleagues, senior level management and/or executives, vendors, suppliers, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation delivery.
- Must have broad understanding of foreign trade/customs principles.
- Advanced computer skills, especially in MS Office.
- Advanced knowledge of export control legislation (mainly European Union and United States), customs laws, origin of goods and preferential treatment, local laws and regulations preferred.
- Experience with SAP global trade services (GTS) module preferred.
- A competitive Salary.
- Benefits superiors to the Law.
- An opportunity to improve your professional career.