- Forecasting, reporting and analysis in the operating expenses domain.
- Provide business stakeholders, setting standards for the FP&A processes.
Sobre nuestro cliente
An multinational, American media television company, which operates a group of factual and lifestyle television brands and also added networks to its portfolio. Serving passionate audiences, with a high growth potential.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Supporting the month end close process from an FP&A perspective with variance analysis focusing on cost P&L.
- Performing detailed reviews of actual spend with finance business partners and budget holders.
- Assisting in the production of the monthly cost forecast submission and updating of related systems
- Developing actionable insights which aim to improve business unit / regional profitability
- Providing insight of financial performance through accurate, timely and relevant reporting
- Maintaining and improving the processes supporting financial planning and analysis activities.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Bachelor degree in accounting and finance; minimum 1 year of experience en FP&A department; knowledge en finance area; knowledge of media industry dynamics and key metrics impacting revenue, experience in using EPM solution such as SAP BPC, Hyperion, Cognos, OneStream; Advanced Excel skills; Very good English verbal and written communication skills; Be able to meet stringent deadlines and work under pressure while showing excellent attention to detail, Strong analytic and numerical skills.
Benefits above the law.