Oracle EDI Support Engineer
Analyzes, designs, and develops specifications for (EDI) applications interface
Coordinates EDI testing and trading partner implementation initiatives
Detalles del cliente
Solid North American company which has become a worldwide manufacturer employing more than 1750+ team members. Building our reputation on high-quality products, components, and innovative manufacturing solutions, we are built on innovation and driven by excellence.
Descripción de la vacante
Analyzes, designs, and develops specifications for enhancements and extensions with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) applications interfaces to Oracle R12 and maps. Coordinates EDI testing and trading partner implementation initiatives. Require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 5 or more years of Ability in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a manufacturing and automotive environment. Works under the supervision of the Application Manager.
Strategy & Planning
* Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
* Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
* Research, identify, analyze, and fulfill requirements of all internal and external program users.
Acquisition & Deployment
* Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
* Liaise with vendors for efficient implementation of new software products or systems and for resolution of any adaptation issues.
* Develop and maintain user manuals and guidelines.
* Train end users to operate new or modified programs
Perfil del candidato
Formal Education & Certification
* College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or software engineering, and 2 to 4 years equivalent work trajectory.
* Ability with Oracle R12 (12.1.3) E-Commerce Gateway (including management for automotive trading partners), Oracle Release Management, Oracle Order Management, Oracle Procurement, Oracle Payables Manager and Oracle Receivables Manager.
* Ability to handle all phases of EDI trading partner and forms setup plus EDI problem resolution.
* EDI Mapping and scripting.
* Network protocols, VAN, ASN2, SFTP, OFTP, proprietary.
Oferta de empleo
Salary cap of 42,000 pesos MX in direct hiring plus extra benefits
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.