Oracle Information Technology Manager
Plan, design, execute and monitor the information technology strategy
Improve the use of Oracle to its maximum capabilities
Detalles del cliente
Real State Mexican company which is an integral vertical investment and development and operation platform, making developments for different sectors such as aerospace, automotive, consumer and industrial products, electronics, food, beverages and packaging
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Supervise and evaluate the alignments of information systems in corporate processes, especially the Oracle ERP system
- Keep the ERP platform stable and operating
- Improve the use of Oracle to its maximum capabilities
- Define information security policies and regulations
- Maintain the operability and availability of information systems and services based on IT
- Have the specialized technique in topics related to IT
- Design and suggest in the acquisition of equipment, accessories, spare parts, supplies and other elements.
- Advise and recommend to senior management on technological solutions, promoting the innovation of processes and services
- Plan, design, execute and monitor the information technology strategy
- Supervise and evaluate the alignment of the information systems to the O'Donnell processes
- Define information security policies and regulations, as well as general procedures for physical and computer security, both in terms of computer technologies and communications
- Formulate the terms of Reference improvements for the acquisition of equipment, accessories, spare parts, supplies and other necessary elements related to the use of IT's, as well as the contracting of related services, being responsible for issuing the respective technical compliance defining the levels Service agreement according to the needs
- Advise and recommend to Senior Management on technological solutions, promoting the innovation of processes and services
- Evaluate and propose the most appropriate hardware and software infrastructure to meet the needs of the company
- Promote the research, development and application of new technologies associated with capacity improvements and generation of competitive advantages for the company
- Prepare the annual IT budget
- Provide technical assistance to all areas of the company
- Responsible for the implementation of the service desk to centralize and control requests for technological requirements, timely follow-up for optimal customer service (definition of service hours, criteria of priorities and performance meters).
- Maintain the necessary measures for business continuity, as well as for disaster recovery processes and procedures.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor´s Degree on Computer Science or similar. +3 years of experience in similar role. Oracle EBS experience, Financial and Supply modules. Goal-orientation. Service attitude. Good handling of the time factor. Leadership. Advanced English level is required.
Oferta de empleo
Competitive salary and company perks