- Order to Cash, Analyst, Accountability
- Cuentas por cobrar
Sobre nuestro cliente
Expertos en imágenes médicas a nivel mundial, soluciones de servicios médicos en imágenes dx e imágenes intervencionistas, es una empresa dedicada a ofrecer una gama completa de medios de contraste para los distintos procedimientos de imagen en las áreas de Radiología Intervencionista, Tomografía Computada, Hemodinamia y Resonancia Magnética.
· Oversees the day-to-day activities of the order processing, invoicing, management of returns & quality issues, daily cash app activities, release order, setup and analyze credit limit, as well as customer collection and ensures monthly team productivity goals are met.
· Leads and supervises the team to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness of transactions.
· Supports continuous improvement and harmonization of transitioned activities with aim on best practices and efficiency increase.
· Implements solutions to improve processes and efficiencies within the Order & Delivery and Returns & credit notes.
· Identifies key risks & issues, creates potential mitigation solutions and communicates them to the Order to Cash Accounting Team Leader.
· Understands the business process and translates the requirements into technical solutions.
· Provides professional service with regard to sensitive issues, effectively answering questions, and resolving both internal and external customer concerns within established precedents.
· Responsible for coordinating all monthly closing supporting documentation preparation with the team.
· Ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with policies, procedures, and core competencies.
· Performs month-end close activities timely including internal controls and balance sheet reconciliations.
· Manage assigned customer accounts and ensure Customer Invoices are sent out electronically on a timely basis.
· Insure customer accounts receivable balances are accurate by reviewing and understanding in voicing requirements as outlined in customer contract.
· Provide leadership to the Order to Cash team ensuring a high performance and engaged work environment.
· Reports to the Order to Cash Process Team Leader.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
· Excellent understanding of O2C processes using ERP´s with SAP & JDE and their associated risks and mitigating internal controls.
· Solid understanding of the accounts receivable process end-to-end, credit management and collection practices.
· Proficient in Excel (Advanced, VLookups, Pivot Tables, etc.) and other Microsoft Office applications.
· Proficiency with O2C processes and procedures on an international level will be favorably considered.
· Bachelor's degree required.
·More than 4 years of experience in order to cash process, reviewing contracts, and implementing and ensuring compliance with financial controls, supervising teams is a plus.
· Experience/knowledge in customer service, procurement, O2C Process and experience of working in a shared service center across a global/large organization.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills using fluent English and Spanish.
Guerbet ofrece un salario competitivo, prestaciones superiores de Ley y la oportunidad de desarrollarte profesionalmente en tu carrera profesional.