Build the product strategy and roadmap, including portfolio and company strategy
Responsible for new product development, from sourcing lead times to product
Detalles del cliente
The firm is leader in the industry which designs and manufactures.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsabilities:
* Lead actions throughout the Product Lifecycle: launch, growth, maturity, decline
* Define product portfolio and channel development (brand, channel, and price)
* Be an expert in market competition, and compare the company's product to competitors' products
* Train the sales force, communicate key features of the products, and perform product demos to sales force and/or customers when necessary
* Assess the financial aspects of product development: budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, or administration is required. Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Product Manager. Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish. Results oriented with clear sense of urgency. Excellent teamwork skills. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. Must be able to travel 10% of the time.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive economic and compensation package.