- Project Engineer
- Field Engineering Area
Sobre nuestro cliente
American logistics company with international reach.
- Prepares and monitors short term and long range plans regarding expansion procedures, staffing, equipment, vehicles and products at the operations.
- Assists in providing technical training to personnel in workshops, seminars and on-the-job training session in such areas as operations, manning, contingency planning, productivity, cost effectiveness and manpower scheduling.
- Monitors productivity, service and cost performance in all areas of operations and assists personnel in implementing required changes.
- Maintains communication between operations and corporate departments to provide technical expertise relating to facility requests, including lease termination, new location, five year planning, equipment justification, layout, vehicle planning and cost justification.
- Assists in studies designed to implement sound, innovative engineering concepts into operations and thus produce benefits for FedEx and our customers.
- Prepares management information systems to aid in the control and development of the operations goals.
- Participates in special staff support projects.
- Ensures that operating plans comply with safety and legal standards.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Industrial Engineer, Systems engineer be an Engineer is a most
* English language with at least 600 TOEIC Industrial, 700 TOEIC Sr Industrial, 800 TOEIC Project
* Desirable additional knowledge on:
o Six Sigma
o Lean Manufacturing
o ISO9001 or other ISO Norm
o Supply Chain or logistics
Al least 2 years for Industrial, 4 for Sr. industrial and 6 for Project Engineer of experience working as operation engineer into manufacturing or services areas, supporting operations areas, positions like Quality Engineer, Operations Engineer, Process Engineer or continuous improvement engineers should cover this experience.
- Salary $36,053 - $54,053 before taxes, monthly
- Superior Benefits
- Professional development