- Quality delivery of projects
- Manage the activities and work plans of the project
Sobre nuestro cliente
French company specialised in prepaid corporate services.
The main responsibilities are:
- Develop the project schedule, in terms of development, testing and implementation activities
- Periodic review of the project schedule
- Ensure the implementation of project plans for the fulfillment of the general objective of the area.
- Effective coordination of work teams (more than 8 people) self-sufficient of efforts and activities between your team and the rest of the cross-functional teams to solve problems as they arise during the product development process (from project nomination to project closure)
- Organize / lead project team meetings coordinating project activities (monitoring and recording).
- Provide management with monthly reports / program schedules to update program progress
- Follow-up and management of attention to incidents or production errors of the area's systems.
- Ensure compliance with the quality standards and requirements foreseen during the development and launch phases of the program.
- As a project leader, you are responsible for managing a team of developers and driving the delivery of the evolutions for the billing system (Planning / Delivery / Maintenance / Testing).
- Plan and ensure the management of the technical inputs required for each project
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Minimum work experience of 5 years as IT project leader managing multidisciplinary teams and with people in charge of approximately 8 people. Experience working in the development of projects from scratch. Experience in local and global project management: Azure DEv Ops, Project, Excel with agile development methods (SAFE / Ideal, SCRUM, Kan ban, etc.). Experience in engineering changes and advanced products. Comprehensive and practical understanding of the product development life cycle. Conversational English language. Experience with software release and test procedures. Strong communication skills and high level of collaboration. Strong analytical skills and a high conceptual thinking ability. Good written / verbal communication and presentation skills to discuss problems / solutions with team and external client. Management and facilitation of teams. Strategic thinking and acting. Able to work independently in an organized and structured manner with strong analytical skills supporting a systematic approach to problem solving and strong communication skills to discuss issues / challenges with global development teams and external clients.
Competitive salary and company perks.