QA Automation Engineer Junior (Java)
Be able to work in an agile development process and execute software testing
Develop, execute performance test scripts
Detalles del cliente
American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Be able to work in an agile development process, execute software testing (gray box, black box), troubleshoot bugs, create/track defects and work closely with developers to resolve issues.
- Full end-to-end testing, writing test scenarios and cases, design and automate test plans for multiple platform applications, troubleshooting problems, creating and tracking defects, and related data.
- Understand client use-cases to ensure features and functionality are working to meet client needs.
- Develop test plans, scenarios and test cases for functional, regression and system level test activities for mobile platform.
- Develop, execute and automate QA tasks for mobile apps on iOS and Android.
- Develop, execute performance test scripts.
- Test user interactions and usability of the application to identify bugs and usability issues.
- Work closely with the cross functional team to quickly isolate, record and report issues.
- Participate in sprint and release planning to understand the requirements and ensure high quality and a great user experience.
Perfil del candidato
1 year of experience in software QA with at least 1 years using automated testing for both web and mobile platforms. Good understanding of defect tracking tools such as JIRA, Asana, etc. Experience with test planning and execution. 1 year of experience using automating tools such as Selenium, Capybara, Cucumber. Web programming experience in Java etc. Fluent English
Oferta de empleo
Competitive salary and company perks