QA with interest in proposing solutions and collaboration
Product improvement though continuous monitoring
Detalles del cliente
International company in the advertisement and digital marketing.
Descripción de la vacante
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to define test strategies based on business requirements.
- The design, plan and execution of the test strategies (stress and integration) in order to assure the quality and availability of all the products developed within the company
- Dummy database maintenance in order to perform continuous testing
- Report and follow up incidences with development teams
- Important role for product improvement and issue prevention by continuous monitoring with the use of monitoring tools to detect errors (Sentry, Elasticsearch, Kibana, etc.)
Perfil del candidato
- A minimum of 2 years related experience
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Knowledge in SQL and NoSQL databases (SQL, Elastic Search, Mongo, Redis)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Collaboration/relationship building
- Intermediate-advanced English (conversational and written skills)
Nice to have
- Start-up ready mentality
- Excellent issue isolation, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- Automated testing knowledge
- Experience with container technology
Oferta de empleo
Direct contract with the company.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.