- Wide experience in Business Development LATAM within pharmaceutical industries
- Oncology and CNS background is a plus
Sobre nuestro cliente
International Pharmaceutical Company with current project to start operations in Mexico and Central America
The main responsibilities are:
- Alliance management with laboratories in Mexico and distributor to ensure delivery of Net Sales & EBITDA goals
- Explore potential partners for the launch of specific products in Mexico.
- Develop the regulatory approval process for RVMD and commercial partners
- Work with external, company's Legal Team and Local Council to ensure local regulatory and legal requirements are satisfied
- Develop relationships with the Mexico Health Ministry
- Expand business in the Costa Rica and Panama Markets as well to drive incremental sales via distributor.
- Ensure all the supply/commercial/regulatory process will be done in case our company wins the tender
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Bachelor degree in any field, preferably in Science or Finance. Minimum 5 years of successful track record in Business Development, Alliance Management or Strategic Planning. Project Management, Analytics, Leadership, Negotiation, Relationship Building, Strategic Thinking, People Management & Brand Forecasting. CNS and Oncology background is a plus. Fluent English.
Competitive Salary + Additional Benefits.