- Administration and support of SailPoint IIQ operations
- Strong focus on documentation and standards
Sobre nuestro cliente
American multinational retail corporation.
* Administration and support of SailPoint IIQ operations.
* Incident investigation, diagnosis and resolution attributing towards application end user support.
* End to end administration of SailPoint access reviews including creation, balancing, end user support and reporting.
* Managing a fully integrated, highly available application environment and object life-cycle management.
* Proactive monitoring of system objects and logs for bugs/ opportunity of enhancements.
* Working with internal/ external audit for support on provisioning and periodic access review controls.
* Supporting Role Based Access Control (RBAC) model for enterprise applications.
* Execution of role lifecycle processes to include: role definition, approval workflow, off-boarding, role recertification and maintenance.
* Reviewing technical components for complex applications for them to be integrated with SailPoint.
* Communicating with stakeholders and helping stakeholders understand different implementation options.
* Continuous controls monitoring for implemented controls.
* Collaboration within the team and with stakeholders for effective controls implementation.
* Strong focus on documentation and standards.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Fluent in English and Spanish.
Competitive salary and company perks.