- Provides infrastructure architecture for multiple HANA implementation projects.
- Work with infrastructure teams and vendors.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational company leader in the food and beverages industry.
Te main respsonsabilities are:
* Provides infrastructure architecture guidance/strategy/oversight for multiple HANA implementation projects
* Works with multiple infrastructure teams and vendors to ensure Data Center preparations are defined and met for HANA server installs
* Capacity management role to include assisting in sizing new SAP projects and existing infrastructure to support additional growth volumes
* Support business and technical teams in developing hardware deployment options, vendor configurations and costing
* Assist SAP Basis team in performance tuning, trouble shooting problems and providing guidance during server outages
* Develops/maintains/publishes Enterprise Platform deployment/HA patterns and architecture policies and guidelines
* Assist in developing architecture and implementation guidelines for SAP Archiving and Data Aging in an S/4 HANA environment
* Assist in defining architecture strategy for supporting complex SAP eco-system in a hybrid cloud enviroment
* Assist in developing Global production SAP instance strategy for new S/4 based systems
* Drive multiple technical streams for Enterprise First Project including Single Sign-On, Portal and Fiori integration, printing, etc.
* Assist local and global projects on the use of SAP Mobility Platform.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Bachelor of computer science or any related field, with SAP Basis experience, hands on to include installs, HA and HW setups, performance tuning, capacity sizing SAP HANA experience.
Permanent and direct contract with the company. Includes benefits superior to those required by law.