SAP SD MM Analyst
Plans, analyzes and coordinates software automation of business processe
Convert business requirements into working SAP configuration
Detalles del cliente
Important german multinational conglomerate company in the industrial manufacturing industry
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Convert business requirements into working SAP configuration and code to meet the demanding needs of a fastgrowing and dynamic business in challenging software/hardware business
- Work with business sponsors and representatives to design, implement and test solutions using SAP standard functionality
- Share knowledge and collaborate both within the team. Ensure that effective support mechanisms are in place for longterm sustainability
- Ensure that effective operational support processes are in place to maximize customer experience
- Able to manage small to medium projects with little to no supervision.
- Organize on an adhoc basis and with diverse project teams, the necessary business and
- IT team members to implement project deliverables and drive projects to implementation.
- Experience with researching all SAP information sources to guide solutions and solve
- advanced incidents.
- Cognizant of emerging SAP and Enterprise App technologies to select solutions that are appropriate and implement in practical fashion and in alignment with existing ecosystem.
- Ability to lead and facilitate Root Cause Analyses (or equivalent) to fold continual learning and improvement back into the organization.
- Candidate must possess good presentation and communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Candidate must possess a base understanding of ABAP code and should be knowledgeable of how to influence system behavior via user exits and BADI's.
- Candidate must possess critical thinking and be able to prepare materials to help drive business approval in decision making in order to strike appropriate balance between business ROI and IT complexity
Perfil del candidato
Bachelors Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience. Sales and Distribution Process and Configuration experience (Order Types, Item Categories, etc.) Pricing Configuration. Formulas/Requirement Development. Variant Configuration. Classification. Material Master Data. Bills of Materials. Batch Management. Purchase to Payment. Material Valuation. Inventory Management. Production Planning Configuration Expertise. Advanced Returns Management. Cross Company Code Stock Transport Orders/Replenishment Deliveries. Full level of english is required.
Oferta de empleo
Competitive salary and company perks
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.