- Lead to design, implement, and perform procedures and controls.
- Monitor for and respond to critical application and system vulnerabilities.
Sobre nuestro cliente
This International company offers the most comprehensive protection against any technology disruption. Whether a device is stolen, damaged, malfunctioning, in need of an upgrade or the user does not know how to do something, It is necessary to provide the solution. Trusted by the world's largest brands, telcos, and banks. The company operates in over 30 countries, resolving 250 million problems each year across insurance, warranty, repairs, trade-ins, recycling and premium tech support.
- Assess our critical applications to ensure they are protected from security exposures and ensure they are monitored, end to end, for up-time availability, confidentiality and integrity purposes.
- Scope out a simple or semi-complex project based on business requirements and achievable benefits
- Work with Application and Technology architects to assess the risk and business impact of Information Security technologies on existing and future technical implementations.
- Establish and lead technical coordination for Incident Response teams for any outages, penetrations / intrusions, virus outbreak, etc. Conduct root cause analysis and post review events.
- Ability to deliver on-time and under budget as well as work well under pressure.
- Applies analytical expertise to assist in defining, analyzing, validating, and documenting complex process or organizational solutions.
- Work closely with your architecture team, application owners and technical folks in strategizing and prioritizing the application that can be migrated to the cloud.
- Work on designs in a Multi-Cloud environment, leveraging all offering including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS with a focus on compute, storage and network requirements.
- Architect state-of-the-art technical solutions on to address Brightstar's requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Experience working in public cloud platforms: Azure and Amazon AWS
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications
- 3+ years' experience in infrastructure, Network, and Cloud architecture
- Knowledge of Automation, IAM, Encryption and Security best practices
- Experience/knowledge on patch management, group policy objects, active directory, logging mechanisms, firewalls (network/client levels), antivirus, ACLs and security principles/best practices.
- Experience in the analysis, development and implementation of policies, processes and controls.
- Experience migrating or transforming solutions to the cloud
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on the cloud
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
- 70,000 gross pesos
- Benefits Above Law