Strong understanding of IFRS
Must have 5-7 years of experience in an accounting or related field.
Detalles del cliente
World's major fast moving consumer goods company
Descripción de la vacante
* Ensure compliance with accounting records in a timely manner
* Lead the accounting close process for the assigned facilities meeting all critical deadlines
* Reports on the General Accounting activities to the serviced country
* Ensure all accounting transactions and processes follow IFRS and conform to SOX guidelines
* Manage the analysis of operating results and cost reports
* Register operations in foreign currency
* Be responsible for managing fixed asset accounting
* Support the Finance Department with daily operations
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. Must have 5-7 years of experience in an accounting or related field. Strong systems skills with 3-5 years of experience working with SAP. Ability to deal with numerous deadlines simultaneously / Multi-tasking. Knowledge of the serviced country's local GAAP and IFRS standards is a plus. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback.
Oferta de empleo