- Tax Senior Consultant for a multinational chemical producer company-CDMX
- Tax Sr Consultant with advanced english & strong communications skills - CDMX
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational based in Dallas, Texas, has approximately 7,700 employees worldwide and had 2019 net sales of $6.3 billion. Through its global production network of more than 40 manufacturing facilities, Celanese provides specialty materials critical to the automotive, paints and coatings, medical, pharma, consumer goods, electrical and electronics, industrial, and food ingredients industries, among others.
* Monthly close for the individual and consolidations of legal entities including preparing journal entries, balance sheet and income statement with reconsilication, fluctuation & variance analysis.
* Prepare internal report to the headquarter monthly and quarterly in accordance with IFRS.
* Liaise with auditors for corporate audit requirements, prepare supporting schedules, draft reports and ensure completion of audit requirements within agreed timelines
* Perform monthly consolidation procedures which includes the preparation of entity wide transactions for: intangibles, investments in subsidiaries, service fees etc. Record and reconcile intercompany invoices to/from parent company.
* Research important Taxes issues and suggest the best practices ad applications in accordance with acoutning standards
* Ensure the timely and accurate filling of tax returns. Determine monthly provisions for current and deferred income tax and employee profit sharing, as well as prepare internal report
* Determination and presentation of the monthly provisional calculations of ISR and IVA and their respective retentions, as well as the state's cedular taxes
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* Minimum  years work experience in taxes
* Prior experience with TAX RETURNS
* Prior experience within finance firms (big 4) is a plus
* Intermediate or excellent level of Excel, Ideally worked with SAGE software or similar
* Advanced English
$55K - $62K mxn monthly gross payment