ServiceNow Configuration expert with 3 years of experience of CMDB
Execution and support of Application Portfolio Management (APM) platform governa
Detalles del cliente
Global leader in the strategic consulting and financial auditing
Descripción de la vacante
* Responsible for the application portfolio management processes and policies
* Support on-going operation in the entire application lifecycle, portfolio management tools, governance and oversight
* Ensure net that applications are identified and become part of the overall repository. Follow up on updates to existing application records
* Guarantee the integrity of the data for existing applications so that the inventory is kept up to date
* Maintain, publish and analyze application metrics and analysis for standardization and data normalization.
* Make recommendations and implement continuous process improvements
Perfil del candidato
* ITIL certification
* 2-3 years of experience in configuration management of ServiceNow
* Advanced English level with strong verbal and written communication skills
* Intellectual & Learning Skills: Includes problem solving, conceptual thinking, being analytical, and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
* Interpersonal Skills: Includes listening, negotiation, and teamwork.
Oferta de empleo
* Full payroll directly with the company
* Multiple company perks, above the minimum by Mexican Law: health insurance,
* Full time, permanent position
* Preference to Mexico City or Guadalajara. Remote work is negotiable
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.