communication focused on analysis and decision making
participation within intercultural work groups
Detalles del cliente
Company classified as a Great Place to Work by the GPTW Institute since 2008 dedicated to the development of software and technology products
Descripción de la vacante
As an sharepoint Developer, you will participate in an internationally disperse team to deliver SharePoint and Mendix applications. This is an Application Developer's position who will not only develop apps but also participate in various meetings, to analyze requirements from the Product Owners & contribute to the setting of expectations to provide the necessary solutions and features requested by customers. Existing apps and newly developed apps will simultaneously need to be supported/maintained. You will also be expected to actively engage with our global Mendix community to enable others within DI SW.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to analyze business requirements and develop various features of many diverse SharePoint & Mendix applications.
- Contributes to the overall planning initiatives of this DI SW SharePoint & Mendix enablement team.
- While developing new applications, you will also need to maintain and address issues with existing applications, so time management and flexibility is key.
- Creates, executes and revises various work plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Applies sound Agile methodology and enforces the principles and competencies
- Prepares and implements quality assurance procedures to mitigate risks.
- Ensures project documents are complete & current.
- Participates various presentations and discussions intheglobalDISWMendix Community to spreadknowledgeandencouragefurtherMendix adoption
Perfil del candidato
Education and background Requirement:
· Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
· Multiple years of application development
· Demonstrable examples of applying advanced concepts and practices to help customers achieve their complicated initiative
Skills and Abilities Required:
The qualified candidate will have the following experience:
· 2 - 10 years of relevant software development experience at a large company. An ideal candidate will have examples of work completed involving workflows, application integrations and user interface mockups.
· Experience with the implementation, management & support of large corporate & business critical applications.
· Ability to write documentation concisely.
· Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
· A proven change agent - must be able to 'make it happen'. Strong demonstrated ability to influence others, through good interpersonal skills and collaborative approach
· Demonstrated "hands-on" use/knowledge of Lean Agile practices
· Object oriented programing experience with .Net, Java, as well as experience interacting with relational databases.
· Proven use with the SharePoint Development Framework including the M365 Power Suite
· Intimate knowledge with the Mendix platform would be ideal as well as the Mendix Advanced Developer certification.
Oferta de empleo
Salary range between 25,000 and 60,000 pesos mx plus superior benefits
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.