- Build & maintain highly scalable backend systems with microservices architecture
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client is transforming the mobility industry via a next generation data intelligence platforms. By building products and services that unlock the true value of connected cars by showing drivers, passengers and organizations the potential hidden within their vehicles' data. Due expansion they are looking for a Software Engineer with curious and great skill developing software with diferent languages.
- Develop user and business-facing applications designed for scale and performance using technologies such as Go, Node.js, and Python.
- Understand and utilize public and internal sets of RESTful APIs.
- Build and maintain highly scalable backend systems using a microservices architecture.
- Research new technologies; provide ideas for technical and/or workflow & process improvements.
- Participate in a collaborative and continuous code review process; the whole team is responsible for knowing and ensuring code quality for the entire project.
- Working closely with QA and DevOps teams to make sure your code flows smoothly through testing and deployment to production.
- Continue to take responsibility for code after it is deployed to production.
- Keep pace with daily code releases to production.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for:
Monthly salary with benefits above law like: Medical Insurance and flexible Time Off policy
100% remote work with a fun environment