Solutions Integrator (Software Developer)
Delivery of value of the entire company to our clients
Administration of properly designed information systems
Detalles del cliente
Global provider of financial market data and infrastructure.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Write new software, make modifications to existing software or integrate applications and software modules according to the agreed specifications.
- Create and run unit tests and integration tests ensuring that the software meets the requirements.
- Create, review and maintain all the technical documentation and manuals related to the developed software.
- Assume complex / small / medium development projects, ensuring that they are delivered on time, with high levels of quality and in line with customer expectations.
- Contribution in complex technical proposals taking a leadership role in one or more key activities such as: compilation and analysis of client requirements, design of solution architectures, high level project plan and estimation of professional services effort necessary for implementation.
- Be proactive in the search for learning new technologies, products and development APIs that impact the business model of the region and the company.
- Conduct knowledge exchange sessions with colleagues about the experience acquired in the solution projects as well as identify areas of opportunity and implement improvements related to the development and implementation of solutions.
- Promote, follow or evolve the best practices of development and implementation.
- Help with improvements and problem solving, allowing continuous improvement in the work flow of the development area.
- Participate in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options and provide a breakdown of work and effort estimates.
- Provides timely status updates for areas of individual responsibilities within the projects to the PM and / or Supervisor.
- Develop software using disciplined software development processes, respecting the team / company standards and best practices guidelines for software, and corporate policies.
Perfil del candidato
Graduated or higher university degree. Systems Engineering, Bachelor of Information Technology or related. Fluent English (must). 2+ years of experience in the financial services sector implementing treasury solutions, e-commerce solutions, risk management solutions. Knowledge of financial markets and understanding of business requirements, the ability to work in a demanding environment to meet customer deadlines. Fully competent in one or more programming languages (Java, C #, C ++, .NET), object-oriented programming. Software engineering methodologies, software development tools (IDE, Database, Application Server, etc). Experience in unit tests, code management tools and design tools (UML Universal Model Language, JUNIT). Management of design patterns and software architecture patterns (eg Singleton, MVC Model View Controller, Facade, etc). Strong experience of systems integration with the knowledge of technologies such as web services, web servers, databases, operating systems - Unix, Windows; Web creation: HTML, Jscript, CSS; middleware, XSLT. Handling Unix commands (Solaris, Linux, etc.) Must be able to develop requirements documents (BRD), specification documents (FSD), technical architecture diagrams, configuration documents, operating procedures, workflow diagrams, etc. Practical knowledge of the business application and software code base (eg application that covers back office, front-end, middle-ware requirements). Have analytic, architectural and design skills around distributed infrastructure solutions in different jurisdictions, locations, platforms, and software. Must be a proactive self-initiator and have the ability to solve problems and address them with creativity and innovation. Good written and oral communication skills. Good problem-solving capabilities.
Oferta de empleo
Competitive salary and company perks.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.