S&OP and Strategic Projects Manager
Manage the development and execution of specific projects
Responsible for 3 areas: S&OP, Indirect Procurement and Strategic Projects
Detalles del cliente
Important American designer and marketer of clothing
Descripción de la vacante
Key areas of responsibility:
Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP):
- Leads the S&OP process for the Mexican Affiliate: New Products & Activities Plan Review, Demand Review, Supply Review, Consensus and MBR.
- Schedules the cycle meetings for the next 6 months and sends the invites to all participants in advanced.
- Develops meeting materials, coordinates that deliverables from all areas are submitted in a timely manner and incorporated into the presentation decks.
- Presents scenario planning to LT for decision making.
- Coordinates with the different areas the development of risks and opportunities to be discussed and incorporated into the Financial Estimate.
- Responsible of developing the indirect procurement function within the Supply Chain.
- Establishes best practices and hires the right talent to supply the goods and services required for the operation of the different functional areas of the Company with the best price, quality and delivery times.
- Ensures compliance according to the code of conduct and highest ethical standards from the team and functional areas.
- Analyzes and audits all vertical processes across the functions and organization to map the current state of work.
- Works with interdisciplinary teams to propose streamlined processes considering the optimal workflow to improve productivity, eliminate non-value added activities and procure speed to market.
- Works collaboratively with IS and the business to develop tools to automate data and available information from the different systems (Proscai, Jesta, Omnia, etc.) and user databases (Forecast, Imports, etc.) into usable dashboards for decision making within the framework of the S&OP process.
- Drives process adherence through training, documentation, and communication within the Operations umbrella and with key business partners (Retail, Wholesale, Transportation, etc.).
- Serves as a liaison for special projects with other functional areas such as Merchandising, Sales, Planning, and other Supply Chain teams.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's degree is required. Prefer Business Administration, Finance, or Engineering degree. 5 years of experience in Supply Chain and S&OP process in multinational companies. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs is required (Power BI, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Project etc…). Ability to lead a cross functional team. Demonstrates ability to quickly learn new technology and systems. Proficient in PC use including strong skills in MS Windows and Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word). Past Enterprise system/ERP experience preferred Proficiency in Tableau, Qlikview and data lake management. Ability to determine/prioritize customer needs to empathize and provide appropriate solutions. Fluent in English language. Strategic and analytical problem-solving skills including decision making, time management, and task prioritization. Data-driven thinker, excellent quantitative skills. Self-starter eager to work in a fast-growing environment. Maintains a positive attitude; maintains a high volume, high quality workload under demanding conditions (e.g., short time frame). Demonstrates the ability to set goals, direction and action steps necessary to maximize short-term and long-term objectives. Ability to effectively delegate, multi-task and change priorities as needed.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive economic and compensation package.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.