Sourcing Program Manager
Manage the development and execution of specific projects, assigned sourcing
Responsible for coordinating projects with national and regional suppliers
Detalles del cliente
American manufacturer of mattresses and bedding products.
Descripción de la vacante
Key areas of responsibility:
* Responsible for coordinating projects with national and regional suppliers like: Value Engineering Projects, New Product Development, IT Projects and Indirect projects, etc
* Responsible for ramp-up and initial roll-out of new programs ensuring consistent response and buy-in from internal service customers
* Responsible to work with Finance and other internal stakeholders to accurately outlook cost savings for each project
* Work with internal customers to understand any cause and effect restrictions for services or products
* Prepare price analysis comparisons and other reports as needed
* Manage regional categories and suppliers
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's degree is required. Prefer Business Administration, Finance, or Engineering degree. Minimum 5 combined years of purchasing, accounting, IT and/or project management experience in a business environment. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs is required (Power BI, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Project etc…). Ability to lead a cross functional team. Experience in business Data Analytics. Basic programming experience (SQL, R, Python, etc…) to support data analysis.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive economic and compensation package.