- More than 5 years of experience in managing suppliers and leading new supplier o
- Experience in electronic market
Sobre nuestro cliente
International Manufacturing Temperature Control Technology company looking for a Sourcing Specialist.
The main responsibilities are to:
* Develop a strategy for mechanical materials sourcing in the Americas. (Mechanicals including molding, stamping, die casting, rubber, customer assembly parts, packaging. Does not include PCBA Electronic Components)
* Focus on actively supporting the business and preparing supply base for future growth by continuously searching for new potential suppliers which may fit company's current or future supply needs.
* Track and analyze trends in component and raw material supply which may impact our suppliers and current/future production or costs. Keep abreast with the latest technology processes and specialty improvements in order to remain competitive and achieve customer satisfaction.
* Coordinate daily/weekly with internal teams to source key new suppliers for New Product Introduction and Mass Production programs
* Interface with company's Contract Manufacturer(s) sourcing team to drive expanded efforts to support cost-down and supplier risk mitigation activities
* Perform initial walkthroughs of new supplier sites and provide evaluation report for internal operations and engineering teams review
* Process initial RFQs, preliminary cost negotiations, and operational vetting
* Lead new supplier initial audit process, reporting, and follow up
* Help support engineering requests for new suppliers. Endeavour to grow supplier network so engineering sourcing requests can be met via existing network
* Manage supplier database
* Build and manage new supplier onboarding tools and templates
* Perform other job-related duties as required
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME), Mechanical Component Engineering, or related Business field. More than 5 years of experience in managing suppliers and leading new supplier onboarding processes in Mexico. Established network and relationships with mechanicals market suppliers in Mexico. Working knowledge of manufacturing and quality assurance processes. Advanced English level.
Competitive Salary + Additional Benefits (above law)