Sr. FP&A Analyst - LATAM
Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
Experience working for a large global company
Detalles del cliente
Growing global company leader in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Descripción de la vacante
* Preparation of monthly close and forecast reports, statistics and analysis. Completion of ad hoc analysis and special project investigations as necessary.
* Selling growth and margin analysis (geographic and products)
* Completing expense analysis and functional (IT, HR, Legal, Regulatory) support
* Contributing to annual budgeting.
* Supporting and maintaining information related to key performance indicators and business drivers. Assisting on report generation, modification, and interpretation for multiple business units and geographies.
* Communication and coordination of various members of the organization to ensure accuracy of systems and reporting.
* Acting as power user for assigned financial software application(s). Pulls or inputs data, producing reports and templates, analyzing and reporting information to support financial decision making.
* Evaluation and recommending business opportunities, investments, financial regulations, and coordination of financial projects or programs
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance; 2+ years of Accounting/Finance experience; expert Excel skills; Oracle or related ERP systems knowledge; experience working for a large global company; self-starter; comfortable with ambiguity; ability to challenge the status quo; enjoys data mining, search for value added answers; spotlight issues and find solutions; work across technical accounting and cross functional teams; strong problem solver; strong attention to detail; ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Oferta de empleo
Above the law Benefits.