Sr. Marketing Analyst
Detalles del cliente
Logistics company of US origin, which has international coverage
Descripción de la vacante
To provide complex quantitative expertise to regional management in the analysis of pricing, forecasting, competitive intelligence, market segmentation, and target pricing utilizing advanced quantitative and computer modeling techniques.
1. Key responsibilities for this position includes analysis of strategic pricing requests and pricing administration functions (e.g., loading of discounts, performing quality assurance reviews and contract generation).
2. Establish & integrate internal & external data sets & services to surface actionable insights for the Pricing team.
4. Will work with cross functional teams by applying analytic skills, project management and industry knowledge.
5. Make recommendations on business strategy based on ad-hoc pricing analysis & process implementation.
6. Evaluates the revenue and volume impact of customers, pricing changes, customer value analysis
7. Will conduct qualitative and quantitative internal data analysis, manage pricing models, and help improve pricing processes and operations. They will evaluate, build-out and implement recommendations.
8. Trains peers and users in pricing systems as necessary, enabling them to make effective use of information.
9. Provides management with frequent updates on the progress of all projects and presents recommendations to senior management.
10. Drive the Revenue & Pricing processes and advise others on the use of created processes.
11. Perform other duties as assigned
Perfil del candidato
Candidate would have a minimum of 3-5 years in revenue management, pricing management, Business planning & analysis and analytical/quantitative business environment.
Academic Background: Bachelor's degree /equivalent in Finance, Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Computer Science, or comparable analytical discipline.
ERP or Specific software management (If applies): Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, Tableau, SQL (Teradata) and/or similar data bases preferred. Experience in computer modeling and knowledge of applicable programming languages.
Certifications or Additional Training (If applies):
Other Skills: Fluency in English
Oferta de empleo
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.