- Sr Project Management Specialist Properties
- Project Managment
Sobre nuestro cliente
American logistics company with international reach.
- To act as project management specialist in the design or construction of medium to large projects (i.e., GSE building, ramp paving, etc) and facilities expansions ensuring that project budget schedules and corporate and quality standards are met in both corporate and field facilities; conducts necessary real estate negotiations
- Serves as project administrator for construction project contracts.
- Monitors construction contracts for compliance with FedEx construction documentation requirements.
- Reviews and approves all construction progress payments and maintains accurate records of all work in place.
- Interfaces with engineering and construction disciplines in construction coordination and engineering changes.
- Reviews scope schedules and budgets for assigned project. Communicates throughout the course of the project with the manager of construction concerning the current status of the project and anticipated problem areas; recommends associated changes in the project's course of action.
- Coordinates and controls the involvement of necessary staff functions to ensure schedule and budgetary maintenance and quality standards (i.e., airport relations, airport planning, fueling, real estate, industrial engineering, marketing, sales, operations, etc.).
- Directs and controls all construction activities to ensure compliance with design documents; ensures the completion of projects on schedule, within budget, and in line with corporate and industry standards.
- Finds and secures appropriate facilities for company need, both on and off airport site.
- Negotiates lease agreements with landlords
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Bachelor's degree/equivalent in Architecture, Engineering or Construction. Seven (7) years professional experience encompassing architectural, engineering and construction disciplines in the development and completion of multimillionaire dollar projects with emphasis on project management/construction management and administration of capital projects. Strong knowledge of international environment including local government and business practices. Strong basic management, human relations and communications skills. Extensive international travel required. Fluency in English and Spanish required.
English ability level: 100%
Additional Formation/Certifications: Any certification managing contract negotiations on Real Estate or commercial retail expansions
- Salary from $36,000 - $54,000 before taxes, monthly
- Superior benefits
- Professional development