Sr Project Manager
7 years of experience in project management for pumps companies
Leading up to 30 projects monthly (12 people)
Detalles del cliente
International and public pumps manufacturer with several plants in Mexico. 90% of the clients are abroad.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities of the Sr Project Manager are to:
- lead project orders from order awareness through final invoicing and beyond as necessary
- monitor and control projects to respect clients' requirements and timing (up to 30 weeks)
- lead a 12 people team (4 PMs) in the administration of the projects and in the relationship with the clients
- collaborate with other departments, especially regarding reporting and financial KPIs
- participate in developing improved processes through continuous improvement
Perfil del candidato
BS in Business, Engineering or a related field. MBA or Master Degree is preferred. 7 years or more in project management - short term projects are preferred - in pumps companies - automotive and oil & gas sectors are preferred. 3 years of experience in people management, at least 10 people. Experience in reporting and financial KPIs tracking. Communications and negotiations skills to manage external clients. Team work attitude to collaborate with other departments. Project Manager Certification is required. Advanced English is required to communicate both with internal and external clients.
Oferta de empleo
Interesting job offer and benefits