Supply Chain Order Management Analyst
Responsible for the execution of the weekly warehouse replenishment
Microsoft excel and SAP advanced knowledge
Detalles del cliente
International diversified industrial company comprised of Professional Instrumentation
Descripción de la vacante
The principal responsabilities are:
- Ensure timely processing of all relevant orders and order types in the SAP system
- Monitor, track and prioritize shipments, follow-up on past dues and expedites
- Load, maintain and ensure integrity of master data in SAP in partnership with regional and global supply chain teams
- Responsible to define and execute strategies to improve key business metrics impacting customer service and inventory
- Participate in Supply Chain business planning processes, setting safety stock levels, managing inventory tracking processes and reconciliation
Perfil del candidato
Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent is required. Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a Supply Chain role (demand, supply, inventory) with cross functional departments. Demonstrates the ability to develop operating procedures/standard work, and engage internal & external stakeholders to achieve the business plan.
Must have SAP experience and Microsoft Excel advanced knowledge. High level of personal initiative and ability to function autonomously with a strong sense of urgency, self-confidence, and comfort with new and rapidly changing situations and environments. Aviable to work from 6:00 AM
Oferta de empleo
Competitive salary and law benefits.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.