- Responsible for the execution of the weekly warehouse replenishment
- Microsoft excel and SAP advanced knowledge
Sobre nuestro cliente
International diversified industrial company comprised of Professional Instrumentation
The principal responsabilities are:
- Ensure timely processing of all relevant orders and order types in the SAP system
- Monitor, track and prioritize shipments, follow-up on past dues and expedites
- Load, maintain and ensure integrity of master data in SAP in partnership with regional and global supply chain teams
- Responsible to define and execute strategies to improve key business metrics impacting customer service and inventory
- Participate in Supply Chain business planning processes, setting safety stock levels, managing inventory tracking processes and reconciliation
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent is required. Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a Supply Chain role (demand, supply, inventory) with cross functional departments. Demonstrates the ability to develop operating procedures/standard work, and engage internal & external stakeholders to achieve the business plan.
Must have SAP experience and Microsoft Excel advanced knowledge. High level of personal initiative and ability to function autonomously with a strong sense of urgency, self-confidence, and comfort with new and rapidly changing situations and environments. Aviable to work from 6:00 AM
Competitive salary and law benefits.