Minimum experience of 5 years in Taxes
Knowledge of IFRS and tax authorities
Detalles del cliente
International Education group that looks to help students have the best possible education.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsabilities are to:
* Provide to all the accounting departments in schools information of taxes, deferred and corresponding accruals taxes to be accounted for.
* Verify that all withholding taxes are properly determined and submitted to tax authorities on timely basis.
* Assures that the withholding taxes from employees are accurately determined and submitted to local authorities on timely basis.
* Verify that the social security (IMSS) withheld from employees are accurately determined and submitted on timely basis.
* Calculate and submits the social security (IMSS) of the company on timely basis.
* Determine the deferred taxes according to IFRS in a monthly basis.
* Submit on monthly basis the trial balances of each school and company to the tax authorities.
* Prepare the monthly VIT tax returns.
* Attend any audit and/or requirements from external or governmental authorities.
* Design strategies or plans in order to decrease or minimize the non-deductible expenses.
* Prepare the annual income tax returns, identifying accurately the deductible and non-deductible expenses.
* Prepare the annual tax projection for all schools for budgeting purposes.
* Determine the annual income (current and deferred) taxes for the corporate closing date.
* Keep the company compliant with any tax and social security new laws or changes done in current regulations.
* Prepare the annual statutory social security (IMSS and INFONAVIT) reports.
* Supervise, evaluate and develop the staff under his supervision.
Perfil del candidato
Business Acumen; Accountable; Analysis; Teamwork; Leadership; IFRS; Bachelor's in Accounting; Fluent English; Excel proficient; Netsuite Experience Desirable; School Tax Regime Desirable; experience of at least 6 years in tax departments o tax consultant firms.
Oferta de empleo
Base salary plus company perks