Technical Architect - B2B
Join one of the most growing companies in the telecom sector
Be part of the technological transformation
Detalles del cliente
Leading communications company with operations in Chile, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and other parts of Latin America. The communications and entertainment services that it offers to the residential and business customers include video, broadband internet, telephony and mobile services.
Descripción de la vacante
* Responsible for the B2B technical architecture.
* The role is in charge of IT B2B Roadmap deliverable covering all opcos in LLA, which possess different level of maturity regarding IT support for B2B segment
* Development of the overall technical architecture to support the current and future requirements to drive efficiencies and effectiveness of the overall system eco system
* Responsible for defining system capacity and performance metrics that ensure architecture stability and flexibility
* Continuous architecture improvement process including cost analysis; Drive cost and system efficiencies
* Assessment of new technologies and architectures; Conducting proof of concepts (POC)
* Participation in vendor evaluations and RFI/RFQ/RFP processes
* Collaboration with Functional / Solution Architects from other fields like CRM to provide efficient use of the system architecture
* Ensure tactical changes are in alignment with the technical roadmap as required
* Responsible for on the End to End high-level solution design for CAPEX investment approval process as a key deliverable
* Collaborates with the IT Delivery organizations on the Low-Level Design and participates in the sign off of the low-level design for overall technical architecture to meet quality, functional design, and nonfunctional requirements including sizing and performance.
* Collaborate with commercial organization, IT Demand management, technical architecture, B2C & B2B Delivery, IT Delivery, IT Operations regarding the progress of the demand request and transition into the delivery organization
Perfil del candidato
- Bachelor level, Information Technology and/or comparable technical engineering or science degree.
- Proven experience in implementation of projects around Salesforce.
- Proven experience in implementation of projects around CPQ flows (Configure, Price, Quote)
- Sales, customer care and billing process for B2B knowledge and acumen.
- Solid knowledge of B2B segment products and their lifecycle (e.g: CUG, SDWAN, IPPBX, IT Services, etc.)
- Strong practical functional skills covering the end to end processes for B2B market segment.
- Capability in developing practical technical architecture roadmap.
- Technical infrastructure covering cloud to on-premise based hardware systems.
- Possess a broad understanding of telco business processes, technology.
Oferta de empleo
Competitive salary; visual, dental and health insurance and some other benefits.