Technical Architect - ERP & HRIS
Join one of the most growing company in the telecom sector
Be part of the technological transformation
Detalles del cliente
Leading communications company with operations in Chile, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and other parts of Latin America. The communications and entertainment services that we offer to our residential and business customers include video, broadband internet, telephony and mobile services.
Descripción de la vacante
* Responsible for the ERP, HRIS, IDM and Workplace technology sets.
* Development of the overall technical architecture to support the current and future requirements to drive efficiencies and effectiveness of the overall system eco system; the role is in charge of Roadmap deliverable
* Responsible for defining system capacity and performance metrics that ensure architecture stability and flexibility
* Continuous architecture improvement process including cost analysis; Drive cost and system efficiencies
* Assessment of new technologies and architectures; Conducting proof of concepts (POC)
* Participation in vendor evaluations and RFI/RFQ/RFP processes
* Collaboration with Functional / Solution Architects from other fields like BSS to provide efficient use of the system architecture
* Ensure tactical changes are in alignment with the technical roadmap as required
* Responsible for on the End to End high-level solution design for CAPEX investment approval process as a key deliverable
* Collaborates with the IT Delivery organizations on the Low-Level Design and participates in the sign off of the low-level design for overall technical architecture to meet quality, functional design, and nonfunctional requirements including sizing and performance.
* Collaborate with commercial organization, IT Demand management, technical architecture, B2C & B2B Delivery, IT Delivery, IT Operations regarding the progress of the demand request and transition into the delivery organization
Perfil del candidato
- Bachelor level, Information Technology and/or comparable technical engineering, science, economics or math degree
- Technical experience and knowledge in ERP - HRIS by SAP or Oracle
- Experience in large-scale implementation projects around world class ERP suites like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft or Workday.
- Prior Architect position
- Capability in developing practical technical architecture roadmap
- Technical infrastructure covering cloud to on-premise based hardware system
- Performance analytics and metric development skills
Oferta de empleo
Competitive salary and some other benefits