- You willbe hired by Page Consulting
- You will colaborate with one of our customers with multicultural teams
Sobre nuestro cliente
Is a global pharmaceutical company headquartered in Cambridge, England, United Kingdom. It is the fifth largest pharmaceutical company in the world measured by revenue and has operations in more than 100 countries.
Project that will have contact with the USA for the Automation project
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- 3 years test automation experience
- Ability to learn and get an in-depth understanding of the tech stack of the applications being tested.
- Ability to work on your own without supervision or direction.
- Experience working in Agile projects.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and their tech stack.
- Experience collaborating with people across the globe with diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least intermediate knowledge on the following programming languages (Java, Phyton, Jenkins)
- Intermediate experience in Selenium
- Intermediate understanding of Github/Bitbucke
Features above the law