T&I Compliance Manager
Be part of one of the most growing companies in the telecom industry
Be part of the technological transformation
Detalles del cliente
Leading communications company with operations in Chile, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and other parts of Latin America. The communications and entertainment services that it offers to their residential and business customers include video, broadband internet, telephony and mobile services.
Descripción de la vacante
* Manage the central progress tracking of the IT GRC program and generate all required managerial updates for the Director of Business Management and/or LLA ELT
* Be the central point of contact for the external auditors, SOX and Internal Audit Teams regarding IT-related testing; ensure the fulfilment of audit requests; provide responses on behalf of management to audit findings; and, develop and ensure the execution of related remediation plans
* Liaise with the SOX and Internal Audit Teams to identify risks and action recommendations Manage external consultant inputs to guide the ongoing development, governance, and adaptation of a GRC program
* Manage the development of budget required to implement and maintain an IT GRC program, implement changes within the Technology and Innovation(T&I) domain necessary to remediate the existing GITC material weakness and other control deficiencies and recommendations for improvement as identified, and support the collation of budget requirements for compliance in other domains as needed.
* Provide updates to LLA Leadership on the status of the Compliance and Remediation Program.
* Develops effective and productive working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure execution and evidence delivery for applicable controls.
* Accountable for overseeing and advising the operational areas that are executing applicable compliance controls.
* Ensure continual development of policies, processes, procedures, and its documentation to meet compliance requirements.
Perfil del candidato
Required Education / Qualifications:
* Minimum 5 - 7 years of relevant experience with IT governance, risk and compliance programs or other relevant disciplines
* Minimum 3 years of management experience
* University degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant disciplines
* Achieved certification by examination as either Chartered Public Accountant (CPA), RA, RO, CIA, CISA, CISM or CISSP
* Extensive knowledge related to designing and executing an IT Governance, Risk and Compliance program
* Working knowledge of COSO 2013 internal control framework, SSAE-18 and ISO/IEC 2700, Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX) or CobIT
* Extensive knowledge and experience designing and operating and evidencing of General IT controls (GITCs), Application/Automated (ITACs) controls, and key report completeness and accuracy controls
* Extensive knowledge and experience remediating internal control deficiencies
* Prior experience as a Project Manager and external IT Auditor are a plus
* Experience in managing central change programs with multiple stakeholders, workstreams and individual project deliverables
* Experience in managing written & verbal communications to senior leadership levels
* Direct line manager experience desirable
* Experience in the technology, media, and telecoms industry sectors desirable
Oferta de empleo
Attractive salary + benefits
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.