- Tooling Design Manager for an international manufacturing company.
- Competitive salary with additional benefits.
Sobre nuestro cliente
International manufacturing company.
* Communicates with customers directly to provide feasibility, design optimization and tooling support.
* Provides technical advice and solutions internally on tooling and production challenges, tooling design, process improvements, etc.
* Controls drawings and relevant documentation.
* Checks new part RFQs and prints to provide technical evaluation.
* Participates in technical seminars provided by customers or sub-contractors, etc.
* Works with the quality department to investigate quality issues, issue corrective and preventive actions and handle non-conforming product in the design unit.
* Accompanies sales team on customer visits or phone calls to discuss technical capabilities, materials, processes, etc.
* Communicates with global engineering and sales teams.
* Provides estimation of new tooling or tooling modifications.
* Leads design reviews.
* Oversees procurement of tooling.
* Travels to customer locations and other sites as needed.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
* Strong skill set in tool design and manufacturing.
* Proficient in MS Office and MRP/ERP systems.
* Experience with CAD software, such as AutoCad, SolidWorks and CATIA.
* Thorough knowledge of metal stamping and other manufacturing processes
* Thorough knowledge of progressive dies, tooling and fixtures.
* Knowledge of metal stamping surface treatments, coating or heat treatment process.
* Print interpretation and GD&T.
* Professional communication, verbal and written.
* Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Understanding and awareness of safety regulations.
* Understanding of ISO/IATF quality standards.
* Proven project management skills.
* Ability to travel.
* Bilingual with 100% English proficiency, verbal and written.
Competitive salary and additional benefits