- Se parte de una de las compañías de servicios de TI mas importantes en USA
- Forma parte del equipo de lanzamiento del cetro de delivery en GDL
Sobre nuestro cliente
Incedo Inc. is a Bay Area headquartered, data, analytics, and technology solutions firm with offices in NY, NJ. We work across the Financial Services, Life Science, and Communication Engineering sectors on some of the most challenging problems in the areas of revenue generation, cost efficiency, and increasing innovation velocity to deliver true business value.
We focus on select emerging technologies and build domain-specific solutions which will make the biggest difference to our clients' business.
As a UX researcher, you will need to:
* Work closely with product teams to identify and prioritize research topics and questions
* Conduct expert reviews and heuristic evaluations to identify opportunities within the user interface to improve usability and/or accessibility according to industry standards and best practices.
* Move quickly and efficiently in an agile product development cycle, delivering continuous insights through lean research practices
* Advocate to product teams on the appropriate research methods and strategy needed to answer critical questions
* Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methods as well as human-centered design principles leveraging support from other research disciplines (i.e., data analytics) as appropriate
* Work cross-functionally with software development, design, content strategy, data science, and marketing
* Represent the user and communicate research insights and recommendations in compelling and creative ways with team members and senior management
* Facilitate research debriefs and brainstorming exercises that utilize design thinking approaches to fuel ideation and evaluate product design
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* 6+ years relevant UX Design experience with 3+ years of research experience working experience in various research methods, and proof of work which can demonstrate your findings from the research work.
* Advanced English Fluency with strong oral and written communication skills
* BA/BS degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience, with degree in HCI, Psychology, Sociology, Human Factors, Usability, or Information Science
* MA/MS/PhD a plus (or equivalent industry experience)
* Experience working across mobile and desktop web and financial service apps preferred
* Command a broad set of qualitative and user-centered design research methods (e.g., usability testing, client interviews, diary study, surveys)
* Experience using design thinking approaches in product design and research
* Conversant in quantitative research methods
* Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
* Compelling communication and presentation skills
* Ability to facilitate group meetings and collaboration sessions
* Experience using a wide range of user experience research software and tools (e.g., UserTesting.com, Medallia, Qualtrics)
* Comfortable working through ambiguity in a fast-paced agile environment
100% nominal salary (no mixted models)